Exhibition Girls Limited Agency hire professional, experienced and local Exhibition Staff for exhibitors, businesses & exhibition stand builders
Exhibition Girls Limited Staffing Agency are a specialist exhibition staffing agency for exhibitors. We understand the tradeshow industry and work across the United Kingdom and Worldwide to provide efficient temporary staff. Our efficient and local staffing service helps companies who require extra assistance with hospitality, sales and marketing. We have over ten years in the industry, we love exhibitions and provide the best staff to gain maximum return from their shows. We have worked on the stands ourselves meaning we understand how exhibitions work and what clients need to gain from the show. We know what works and the type of exhibition staff companies and clients require to fit into their companies. We listen to our clients and make sure all our staff are tailor fit to requirements. We hand match all our staff according to personality, experience and languages. Our company strives for perfect feedback, happy customers and great exhibition experiences.
Exhibition Girls Limited are an ESSA Member – Event Supplier and Services Association (ESSA) the trade association in the United Kingdom which represents contractors and suppliers of goods and services to the event and exhibition industry. We promote regulation, best practice and service across the event and exhibition industry.
Exhibition Girls Limited are a legal staffing agency and fully HMRC compliant making sure we are covered by all employment laws for employing temporary business workers. The agency legislation for the industry can be viewed via the following link;
Exhibition Girls Limited deduct PAYE tax, national insurance and also hold full public and employers liability for all our staff. We also request a valid passport or employment visa from all our employees and check legal working status of all our staff. We hold comprehensive insurance for our staff with employers and public liability insurances.
We also comply with local legislation for staff abroad and working locally at trade shows protecting our staff and clients.
Our staffing services include exhibition stand hostesses, receptionists, hospitality hostesses, promotion staff, exhibition staff, coffee baristas, lead generation staff, sales staff, costume characters & presenters.
Exhibition Girls Limited put very high value on all the staff and teams we book for our clients. We only hire and recruit staff with experience and transferable skills such as languages, event management and marketing qualifications. Most importantly all our team are outgoing, enjoy working with people, promoting businesses and working in exhibition environments.
Exhibition Girls Limited Staffing Agency coverage includes the whole of the United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. We have an excellent booking team who have worked at tradeshows and have knowledge of regional venues. Our standards remain the same for every city that we work in and we only provide the best fluent English, educated and experienced staff for our clients. We work as a team and have the same goal to provide excellent staff.
Exhibition Girls Limited Staffing Agency booking team pride ourselves on our organised and efficient service. We take great pride in only working with the very best staff and guarantee all our staff we provide all our clients exhibit the following qualities;
- PUNCTUAL, RELIABLE, ORGANISED & FULLY PRE-BRIEFED – We make sure the staff are fully briefed prior to the booking with the event times, details, uniform requirements and company information. We make sure every team member has reviewed the company website and learnt any background information on the business so they arrive fully knowledgable of the company. We also check all our staff in the night before a booking and in the morning to make sure they arrive safely and on time with the client. We also only book local staff who are close to the venue to minimise transport issues and remain fully contactable throughout the event.
- PROFESSIONAL APPEARANCE & INTELLIGENT ATTITUDE – Our personnel are always very well presented and groomed and take care in their appearance. All our staff are very bright, keen and eager to work.
- ENGAGING, ENERGETIC & ENTHUSIASTIC – Our staff have outgoing personalities and enjoy talking with and meeting new people. We only book staff who are genuinely interested in exhibitions, businesses and thrive in speaking to large numbers of people in busy environments. Many of our staff are also working actors and performers from an entertainment background which works well in exhibition and event environments.
- BUSINESS / MARKETING QUALIFIED – Many of our staff have qualifications and degrees in business, marketing and event management. We also hand match staff to clients and businesses according to their backgrounds and personal interests. Staff that are passionate about a product and industry will be passionate about promoting your business.
- EXHIBITION EXPERIENCE – Our staff are used to speaking with large numbers of people and also experienced at lead spotting. They will field leads and only refer genuine interested customers to you to aid your sales team in closing sales saving time,
- TECHNOLOGY TRAINED – Our team have experience of technology and can be trained to use tech such as badge scanners, iPads and android devices. We also have diverse presenting teams who can demonstrate devices and conduct presentations to visitors.
- HMRC COMPLIANT & FULLY INSURED STAFF WITH PUBLIC & EMPLOYERS LIABILITY INSURANCE – In the United Kingdom, HMRC’s view of agency staff has changed. Promotion staff, promotional models and hostesses are no longer able to be hired and pay through agencies as self employed or freelance. They must be treated as employees, with the agency deducting tax, national insurance and they must be fully covered with insurance. Exhibition Girls Limited also pay our staff holiday pay and other benefits.
Exhibition Girls Limited Agency Services available for booking –
- Hostesses to greet and create a professional first impression to show visitors and clients to manage and look after the stand hospitality, meeting schedules and clients.
- Receptionists to greet clients professionally and organise on site rooms and schedules.
- Multi-lingual interpreters and translators to translate for international clients and conduct sales meetings and engagements in different languages.
- Lead generation staff to actively approach visitors and drive sales to interested customers.
- Sales staff to increase purchase, interest and act as a freelance extension to your sales team.
- Brand ambassadors to sample products and hand out samples and inform new customers.
- Promotion staff & Promotion girls to attract attention, dress in themed costumes and outfits, walk show floors, scan badges and direct traffic to your booth.
- Promotional models – to visually attract tradeshow attendees and create photo and social media opportunities.
- Data Capture Staff – via an ipad / scan visitor badges, collect business cards and take leads.
- Hospitality Staff to serve refreshments, organise drinks parties and keep stands safe, clean and tidy.
- Coffee Baristas to serve professional expert barista coffee, tea and refreshments to customers
Exhibition Girls Limited Staffing Agency exhibition staff cover all the major United Kingdom exhibition venues including ExCel London, Olympia London, the nec Birmingham, Ricoh Arena, The International Centre Telford, Manchester Central, Harrogate International Centre, Exhibition Centre Liverpool and many other venues nationally and internationally. We have local booking teams and partners across Europe at leading venues including Amsterdam RAI, Fira Barcelona, Messe Berlin, Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Fiera Milano and Cannes Palais des Festivals. Our booking teams are fluent English and local language speakers.
Client happiness and excellent exhibition staff feedback is very important to us on all our bookings – we want all our clients to be 100% satisfied with our service and aim for excellent feedback and reports on all our staff
‘The team were great – and we’d be happy to work with you all again for future events.’ Sega, EGX 2018, NEC Birmingham
‘Thanks ever so much for all of your teams help with the show down in London. Both girls did a sterling job in servicing my client on the stand. They were very impressed by their hard working attitude and professional presentation, pats on the back all round. Please thank them for all of their hard work during the show. Their help was very much appreciated. Should we get any more enquiries for staffing our clients stands at shows in the future – you will definitely be a first port of call. Once again many thanks for all of your help with this project, I will let you know should anything arise in the next few months.’ Jellybean Creative Exhibitions
‘Thanks again for your great support at the stand. The three girls were fantastic. The client was very pleased. I’m really pleased Marian chose to use your company.’ Wood Exhibitions
‘Once more, Exhibition Girls provided 3 outstanding team members for a client’s stand, this time in Frankfurt for Light + Building 2016. My client had a very busy, complex booth and there was lots of meeting & greeting and stand admin to be done and Naida, Kim and Nike really impressed us, but more importantly, my client was very pleased. Their English was excellent and they were very positive in asking my client for work during the show.’ 3D Design Exhibitions
‘Alice was fabulous as I knew she would be! Client personnel loved her and why not? Ultra-professional yet engaging, pleasant and smiling, a very organised and hard working person that I have no hesitation if fully recommending to your other clients.’ Inside Out Events & Exhibitions
‘Please thank all the girls who have worked for us – we’re always impressed with their professional attitude and ability to quickly assimilate new information. They always have a positive, happy disposition, ensuring delegates are welcomed on to our stand. Also, you and Carolyn do a great job, thank you for your continued support!’ B Squared
‘The girls definitely contributed to the success of the event. They were excellent, did more than expected and contributed a lot to the spirit of the booth. I will be in contact with you for the future shows. Thank you!’ Europartners
‘I wanted to thank you for the two excellent people you sent to our InCosmetics event to host and help us welcoming our customers. Very professional, available and smiling! Cargill
‘All the girls were lovely and incredibly helpful. All of the girls dealt with the crowds and the atmosphere admirably. Thank you so much for your help, and I will definitely look in to using you again at future shows.’ Eaglemoss
‘I’d just like to say thanks to the girls who did a great job and got stuck in throughout the day. They were a credit to themselves and the agency. We’d have no concerns about inviting them back when we do another event.’ The Auto Group
‘Leonie and Sina were fantastic, truly fantastic. They were incredibly professional yet welcomed everyone onto the stand in a relaxed, cheerful manner. They quickly learnt about our products and were holding technical conversation by the end of the first morning. There was a daily competition to see who could attract the most visitors to the stand and as you can imagine the boys lost every day. We met about 120 good potential clients during the 3 days and a great number of these are purely down to the hard work of both girls. I cannot praise them highly enough. Thank you to you and all at Exhibition Girls and a huge thank you to Leonie and Sina for making our first show in Germany a huge success.’ Brooks Ltd